This article is part of our NFL Observations series.
- Taysom Hill threw four picks and tossed some other passes into the turf, but he was under pressure all game and looked great as a runner. He's a top 10-ish QB for the stretch run, especially when weather affects the more pass-dependent QBs.
- Mark Ingram (10-28-0, 2-1–2-0) looked okay, but his best run was called back on a hold.
- Deonte Harris ( 8-4-96-1) is dangerous with the ball in space, but it's impossible to predict who will get the targets for the Saints.
- Dak Prescott is no longer a mobile quarterback. He made some nice throws into tight windows, but the ceiling isn't what it was.
- Tony Pollard (7-71-1, 4-2-3-0) had a 58-yard TD run, but otherwise was stuffed along with Ezekiel Elliott (13-45-0, 3-2-2-0.)
- CeeDee Lamb (13-7-89-0, 1-33-0) was the only Cowboys receiver of note, though Michael Gallup (9-5-36-1) made a nice TD grab on a fade to the corner.
- It was amazing how many chances the Saints had to cover the six-point spread until the game-sealing pick-six.